rope face pt.2 response

The new image is a picture of a little girls face. The girls emotion is very bland, and almost non-apparent The image is very large and it looks to be posted on the side of a big building. By the building there is construction workers, and the area it is in looks to be very run down and not very bright. The size affects the perspective because you would think the image had a deeper meaning when it was smaller because you cant see the surroundings, but really it was just a construction worker putting it up. I think the image is one consecutive picture, because from what I can see there is not a area where it is split up. I think the image is in an industrial area. I think this because normally there is a lot more color, and nature, in residential, urban, and, rural areas. Also, areas of industrialization always seem to be very bland, boring, and dirty. I think the audience may be people that are passing by into a more new and popular area. I think this image is engaged. I would call this title "Help"

Comments