1st semester reflection

I think this semester I could have done more to make my assignments more unique and complex.  I think i could have put more effort into my photos and the thought Put into them. I think I also needed to work on my time management skills in this class.

I think i could have put more effort into my work. Maybe y thinking more outside of the box, and not procrastinating, so I could get a good shot. I think when I do think of an idea i do fu fill that thought and i do go through with it.

I think my participation was lacking this quarter, I think i could have talked more and put my opinion out more on others work.

 I think i can improve on uniqueness, and confidence in the class and my photos. I think I can improve on time management.

For the next semester, I will try to improve on my effort and creativeness in the class and in my photos. I will try to also fix my time management skills.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rope face pt.2 response